Saturday 17 September 2016

Challenge #97 - Stitch

Welcome back CAS Addicts! I hope you are ready for another challenge? Happy Saturday, by the way :)

We have a great challenge hosted by the amazingly talented Ceal for you this fortnight. The code word she has chosen for you is


That's right! Stitch it up! This could be in the way of a stitched die, some sewing on your card (real or faux), or even a sewing theme. The sky is the limit but make sure you keep it all Clean and Simple. We ain't called Addicted to CAS for nothing!

Our wonderful sponsor is


www.createasmilestamps.com

We have an amazing Guest Designer joining us for this challenge. Please welcome



Hello everyone ~ My name is Maria and I live in Sofia, Bulgaria. I love to paint and do all kinds of things - decorations, packaging and others. I started making cards in 2010. It is fun and a great way to promote relaxation. My favorite style is CAS. I create cards on different occasions for my family and friends or for pleasure.
I'm so happy to have been invited by Addicted to CAS to be a guest designer. Thank you!
Hugs,


Here is our inspiration for you -

Maria (Guest Designer)


Ceal (your hostess)



(Used sponsor stamps)

















Well if that isn't enough inspiration for you, I would eat my hat if I wore one! Please check out our designers blogs to see how they came up with their ideas and leave them some love while you are there :)

Over to you, just remember

CLEAN AND SIMPLE!



4 comments:

  1. It's like, how did we ever make cards before stitched dies?! They add so much to our cards now and I love each of your fantastic DT cards with all the different ways of adding stitches!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great theme and super inspiration from the DT too!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delicious creativity, ladies ... thanks for the wonderful stitched inspiration! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome challenge and DT rock with inspiration cards... Hugs Zeljka

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.